When you love someone, you got to learn to let them go


If happy ever after did exist i would still be holding you like this, if only i knew what i know today. 

Oh, i'm sorry for blaming u for everything i just couldn't do. Somedays i feel broke inside but i won't admit.



Would you tell me i was wrong?



Would you help me understand?



Are you looking down upon me?



Someone comes into your world suddenly your world has changed forever. you make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream. The way you turn me on, i can't sleep. When you try your best, but you don't succeed and don't ever look back, don't ever look back.


Stuck in reverse and the tears come streaming down my face. but if i never try i'll never know. please give me one reason. This youthful heart can love you and give you what u need.

I'm sorry i don't understand where all of this is coming from, And you were strong and i was not. And now when all is done there is nothing to say, you have gone and so effortlessly, you have won, you can go ahead tell them.. 

Tell them i was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open. Falling out of love is hard, cause I'm always around you. Can you feel me? This is such a wonderful place to be, even if there is pain now,

can you hear me? I'm sick of the sleepless never ending nights. I'm sick of the rumors and the alibis, you tear me up. Sick of all the guys by your side!! And i hope you know that every time i don't, i almost do.. i almost do. 

Now I'M MISSING AND I WISHING YOU.  Cause i dont know what else i can do, I'll be right here waiting for you. I'll take the chance, i'm the one who'll stay, when he walks away, and you know I'll be standing here still. Let me be the one to love you more.. Just believe in me, i will make u see all the things that ur heart needs to know.. This is not what i had planned! All i want to do is trade this life for something new, holding on to what i haven't got. Now i'll be bold as well as strong.. I can wait forever if you will, I just wish that I were next to you tonight.. 



"When you love someone, you got to learn to let them go"



How can i get you to understand? so am i still waiting? i feel so alone, can't help myself and no one knows If this is worthless. How to be brave? How can i love when i'm afraid to fall.. i will be brave, i will not let anything take away. All you ever did was wreck me, yeah you wreck me.. 

I'm so lonely, listen to my heart.. Do you ever feel like breaking down? like somehow you just don't belong and no one understands you.. you don't know what it's like, to be like me.. Are you sick of everyone around? with the big fake smiles and stupid lies!!

I know, that i'll be ok now.. Maybe one day you'll understand why i adore you.. It's bugging me, grating me, and twisting me around And forcing me to strive.. There's a dream that i've been chasing, and want so badly for it to be reality. I wanna let you know what i was going through.. I still feel the same, i've got to say.. It's all because of you!!
 All I knew this morning when i woke, is i know something now, i didn't before. I just want to know you better, know you better.. Knowing that you're all i want,but i can't do anything.. Wanna tell him but would that be selfish? And it's killing me.

Cause you can have so much more, i can't pretend.. Wish we were more than friends! Don't ever think i'll make you try to stay, and maybe when u get back, i'll be off to find another way. And after all this time that you still owe, u're still the good-for-nothing i don't know..

Would you even turn to say? ok.. I don't love uyo like i did Yesterday. "It's better this way" Keep thinking maybe it's time to let go but by the end of the day i still want to say "Do you?" I never know what you see, but there's something in the way you look at me.. you make me believe that there's nothing in this world i can't be. If you could see, you could see me now.. I wanna make you see just what i was. doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone.. i hope your doing fine, and if i could have just one wish, i'd have you by my side..

 I don't know what i've been fighting for, but something inside me won't go quietly and all i can say is, all i can say i am here and i will be following my own way. u've got to believe. Thanks to you i've got a new thing started. Thanks to you i'm not the broken hearted! :)



In the end..

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »